WHAT is Predator-OS?
The OS that naturally preys on others
It is maintained and Established in 2021, by Hossein Seilany who is also the developer of Emperor-os Linux too. Predator-OS is a free open-source community project, Free (as in freedom). The distro is for penetration testing and ethical hacking and also privacy, hardened, secure, anonymized Linux. Predator Linux is based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Mini, kernel 5.10 LTS, and using a fully customized xfce4 lightweight desktop with a special menu of tools. Predator Linux has around 1300 pre-installed tools which are split into 40 several categories. Predator Tools are imported from both Debian and Ubuntu repositories and GitHub page. Most kernel and user configs are customized by default to prevent any hacking, non-privileged access and reduce the attack surface. many built-in firewalls and defensive tools allow end-users to control the Predator-OS. Predator also supports much privacy, anonymized, security tools, and also both it to be run as Live-CD or from a USB Drive and installation mode.
• OS Type: Linux
• Based on: ubuntu Mini 20.04 LTS
• Kernel : 5.10 LTS
• Origin: Emperor-os.com Team
• Architecture: armhf, i686, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x, x86_64
• Default Desktop: Xfce
• Other Desktop: coming soon : KDE plasma, mate
• Category: penetration testing,security, privacy, Forensics, Live Medium, hardened,anonymized
Predator Linux requires:
• A minimum of 26 GB hard disk space for installation.
• A minimum of 2GB RAM for i386 and AMD64 architectures.
• A bootable CD-DVD drive or a USB stick.
• A minimum of an Intel Core i3 or an AMD E1 processor
for good performance. The recommended hardware specification for a smooth experience is:
• 26 GB of hard disk space, SSD preferred
• At least 2048 MB of RAM